Friday, March 7, 2014

Disneyland Vacation Planning Links

Although I have a few different posts devoted to planning Disneyland Vacations, I thought that it might be useful to put together a post of all the useful Links to different websites I have used in the past to make vacation planning easier. You can click on any of the below titles to take you to the site.



Disneyland Crowd Tracker This link from the isitpacked.com website is a helpful link in determining when to go to Disneyland based on the size of the crowds.

Hotels Near Disneyland This link provides a map of all the hotels within a couple of blocks of Disneyland.

Disneyland Ride Refurbishment Schedule It's important to know what rides are going to be closed at what times so you can plan your vacation accordingly - especially if everyone has a certain favorite ride! This link is to the most comprehensive site that I have found that lists all the refurbishments as announced by Disney. Be aware that even though the list may be accurate at the time you read it, sometimes rides require extra unplanned time for refurbishment (an example would be Thunder Mountain Railroad which was supposed to open early January 2014 won't open until the end of March).

Disneyland Restaurant Menus Although I'm an advocate of saving as much money as I can by eating as many meals as I can back at my hotel, sometimes it's just more convenient to eat a meal or two at Disneyland. This link will direct you to allears.net which has a great listing of all the menus at Disneyland and California Adventure.

Disneyland Tickets and Vacation Booking One of the most common questions I'm asked is, "Where can I find cheap Disneyland Tickets?" The answer unfortunately is that because Disneyland regulates who sells their tickets and because demand is so high, there isn't really a place that has extremely cheap tickets. In my experience, however, the place with the cheapest tickets and hotel rooms and with the most convenient way of booking is getawaytoday.com. They also have excellent customer service. We also use them to book our Sea World vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment