Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Sounds of Disneyland: The Enchanted Tiki Room (Audio)

The Tiki Room has become a tradition to attend (with Dole Whip in hand) every year during our family Disneyland trips.



The funny thing is, growing up I detested the Tiki Room. I can remember being at Disneyland with my best friend, Matthew Syphus, and my mom asking us if we would go to the Tiki Room. I threw a fit! My mom would quickly remind me that we had done all the rides that I wanted to do all day and that all she was asking was for me to go with her to this one attraction. So we would go.



Fortunately my kids don't protest visiting the Tiki Room like I did. In fact, they seem to enjoy it - probably due in part to the before mentioned Dole Whip! I'm glad that Disneyland has kept the Tiki Room very similar to how it existed when I went as a child with my mom.



Here's the audio from the Tiki Room as recorded in July of 2017:



No comments:

Post a Comment